Wago 857-800 JUMPFLEX Transducer
JUMPFLEXÃâÃÂ®-Transducer, Temperature Transducer, Pt100, Pt200, Pt500 and Pt1000, and Resistors 0-1 kOhm, 0-4,5 kOhm, configurable via DIP-switch, output signal-voltage: 0-5 V, 1-5 V, 0-10 V, 2-10 V, output signal-current: 0-10 mA, 2-10 mA, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA
This temperature signal conditioner records Pt100, Pt200, Pt500, and Pt1000 Sensors, as well as resistors up to 4.5 kOhm, converting the temperature signal into a standard analog signal on the output side.
- For Pt100, Pt200, Pt500 and Pt1000 sensors, as well as resistors up to 4.5 kOhm
- 2-, 3-, and 4-wire connection technology.
- Switching between measurement ranges is calibrated
- Detect wire break/sensor short circuit
- Detect measurement range underflow/measurement range overflow
- Integrate a switchable clipping function to limit the standard analog signal to the upper range values
- Safe 3-way isolation with 2.5 kV test voltage per EN 61140
Pt100, Pt200, Pt500, Pt1000
0-5 V, 1-5 V, 0-10 V, 2-10 V
0-10 mA, 2-10 mA, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA
- DIP switch
E-121 SUMEL BUSINESS PARK-4, Memco-Amduoura Road, Nr. GCS Hospital, Amdupura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380009, India